You came to Split and everyone told you that visiting Plitvice Lakes is a must-do. And everyone is right!
Plitvice Lakes is the most visited National Park in Croatia and one of the most beautiful natural phenomenons in the World.
Our private guided tour to Plitvice National Park offers you a day tour that will suit your interests and deliver you the most memorable Plitvice experience. Enjoy your drive and absorb magnificent sceneries surrounding you. After arrival, your friendly, yet professional tour guide will get you tickets and as soon as you enter you’ll be stunned by the view. A guided tour in the Park is the best possible way to indulge yourself in the marvelous scenery, absorb the magnificent nature surrounding you and explore the area. Your tour guide will advise you the best local restaurant for lunch or additional sightseeing places. Huge benefit of a Private Guided Plitvice Lakes Tour is that you can just relax and enjoy, be careless as you don’t need to book your tickets in advance either worry about your arrival time as we’ll deal with everything for you. Contact us to help you highlight your holiday in Dalmatia, put on some comfortable shoes, and you’re ready for your next adventure.
Villa Pick up
As arranged, suggested 07:00
• 6:45 or 7:45 am meet your guide at Split’s Golden Gate near the Statue of Gregory of Nin (look for the blue umbrella).
• 7:00 or 8:00 am a departure from Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
• 10:00 am a short coffee break
• 10:30 am moving on To Plitvice Lakes National Park
• 11:00 am arrival to the Plitvice Lakes Entrance 2
• 11:15 am your tour guide is buying you tickets and you’re entering Park
• 11:30 am – 3:45 pm time for visiting Park, Upper & Lower Lakes, a boat ride on Kozjak Lake with your tour escort & Lunchtime
• 4:00 – 4:30 pm gathering back in the Bus and departure for Split
• 7:00 pm arrival in Split
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date
• Wear comfortable shoes and put on sun protection,
• Bring your camera to take unforgettable photos of Plitvice Lakes National Park,
• Have bottle of water with you as a refreshment
• Smile and good vibes are welcome also
• History and culture,
• Hiking, for individuals, couples, and families
Nice 6 hours walk. Nice nature
Very nice to talk through, plenty of nature and pics. Worth a visit. Plenty of pit stops on the way to rest eat and drink. We spent a full day, 6 hours, but you can’t stay 1-2 or more days if you fancy trekking, cycling and more walks….