Private Krka Tour is the best choice if you don’t like traveling in groups, have limited time, and want to have tour tailor-made for you.
This will be your private and personalized sightseeing tour to suit your tempo and interests. Our tours are flexible and guided by professional, highly qualified guides with a real love and passion for Croatia and showing you the most beautiful parts of it. Join us in this wonderful Split adventure. An air-conditioned minivan will take you to the beautiful small town of Skradin, where you will take a short boat ride down the river to the attractive Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
Walk along the pleasant, shaded and sunny paths and admire the breathtaking beauty of the Krka National Park accompanied with your guide who will adjust the sightseeing itinerary to your wishes and needs. Visit Blacksmith’s Workshop, Old Watermills that haven’t stopped working for hundreds of years, and have a lunch right next to the waterfall to get a magical setting and beautiful unforgettable moments.
Villa pick up
As arranged, suggested 08:00
• Pick up from your accommodation at the time arranged (your villa)
• Departure to Krka National Park
• Arrival to Skradin – the entrance of Krka waterfalls
• The tour escort is buying you tickets and you’re sailing to Skradinski Buk
• Time for savoring scenic views, swimming and enjoying your day
• Gathering back together and leaving back to your villa
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date
Great trip to Krka waterfalls!
Great tour of the Krka waterfalls, beautiful setting which allowed us free time to go see the whole of the waterfalls. The tour guide was really friendly and engaging throughout the day. My favourite part was the wine tasting in a local vineyard, which had fantastic wines! If you are looking for something to do whilst you are in Split would highly recommend this trip!
This national treasure is phenomenal. The falls are spectacular. The walkways over the waterways through the flora and fauna are wonderful. Plus, the history of this property is fascinating. Well worth the trip.