Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Take your swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, and a camera, hop on the boat and nourish yourself with a Split boat tour to the Blue Cave.
Can you imagine your day starting any better than sailing directly to the marvelous Blue cave as sunsets up and you’re soaking up the very first morning rays? Sun rays reflect and create a remarkable game of purplish-blue and pearly silver that bathes the whole cave. Afterward, you’ll sail to the Stiniva Bay – often (chosen) stated as one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. Stiniva is followed by isolated Budikovac island (with only one permanent inhabitant) and offers you a possibility to swim and snorkel in crystal clear azure sea.
Moving on to Paklinski islands (Devil Islands) – unique and the most recognizable natural beauty of Hvar island where you’ll feel afternoon sun and a breeze of refreshing “Maestral” wind. The crown at this tour is a visit to the vivacious town of Hvar – an ancient city full of life as a combination of cultural heritage and modern facilities.
Golden Gate (north entrance to the Diocletian’s Palace) – look for the blue umbrella
April – October, every day at 07:45
• 7:45 am meet your guide at Split’s Golden Gate near the Statue of Gregory of Nin (look for the blue umbrella).
• 8:00 am a departure from Split to The Blue Cave
• 10:00 – 10:15 am arrival at the Biševo Island, tour escort is buying you tickets
(Free time for swimming while waiting for the entrance)
• 10:45 am entering Blue Cave
• 11:45 am a visit to Stiniva bay
• 12:30 pm Budikovac Island
• 2 pm arrival at Paklinski Islands (Devil Islands)
• 3:30 pm arrival to Hvar
• 5:30 pm gathering back together and leaving for Split
• 6:45 arrival to Split port
• Confirmation will be received shortly after booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date